One of these days I will have enough time to blog properly and make my photos all cute and cropped. But for now, this will have to do. Since I am about one month behind in my blogging, I figured I better document what I can. Tino went to golf camp last week. It has been a couple years since he has played golf. (Two years no golf= almost two years that we have not had the perks of FREE golf at Disney).
Coach Jeff is wonderful. He has a lot of patience and does a great job teaching the kids about golf rules, etiquette, etc. I can't wait to see if Coach Jeff still has so much patience once "Tino's little brother" starts taking lessons. Cristian took Mateo for his first golf lessons a couple weeks ago . . . but unfortunately Coach Jeff had already finished up lessons for the season. Golf lessons won't start back up again until September (when it gets a little bit cooler outside).
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Summer Week #1
Posted by heidiram at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Tiger woods look out. Golf, that's a Flordia thing eh? My kids wonder why people think golf is do great. Well, I took golf lessons and liked it. It takes practice to LOVE it. Hope he takes off with it.
Come on Tino, make us millions!!! Give Tiger a run for his money.
Boys who golf...is there anything cuter?
Post a Comment