Yes, it's been two weeks since Sarah's birthday. Yes, it has also been two weeks since she had her three year old check up. And yes, I finally decided to make my life easier by changing pediatricians. The pediatrician group we have had since moving here is on the other side of town. That 45 minute drive gets really old . . . especially when we have to do the drive with a sick child or children. There is a new pediatrician that opened a practice 7 miles down the street from our house. One day I stumbled upon her Friday Mom Tour/Interview. She is FANTASTIC. And she really gets it with Sarah and her developmental issues (unlike the other pediatrician(s) in the other practice that always told me not to worry, everything is o.k., yadda dadda.) She is absolutely amazing. And I am so happy about this new change. Now I just need to make it official and get Mateo and Tino's medical records transfered as well. And can we say ALLERGY EYES? Unfortunately I think Sarah is starting to get allergies as well. She always has that "look" in her eyes (developmental delay), but it is enhanced with the swollen allergy eyes.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Better Late Than Never
Posted by heidiram at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I was relieved to see another picture of the new doctor. "Doctor in Green" had me worried. Did she receive her degree in "kindergarden graduation" ?????
Let's hear it for someone who has connected with Sarah...and gas milage....xoxox
Post a Comment