Monday, February 21, 2011

Lifting Burdens: The Atonement of Jesus Christ

1 comments:

April said...

Thank you. My former is going to jail on Monday...I pray for the atonement to work for him...I pray that it will work for me...I pray that the other family will stop hating me so much and allow me to move forward. IT is never easy and all things are tough. I'm preparing a statement for AP&P so that they can give their recommendations to the judge. The parole guy had NO idea about the background and was QUITE the whole time I talked. Here is my thing, I just pray that following jail time that he doesn't pull a "nightly news" even on us. That is that part that is sooooo unpredictable...it is the chances we take and we pray that the Lord's atonement will care and cover all of this. I had a deep understanding and impression that he has little time left in this life to find that repentence so that he can make it to the best place in the here-after. Sorry for sharing so much, but I'm not very strong right now and I need someone to listen. Thanks again!