Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dear Papi,

When are you coming back home? Why are you working at Oracle in Cali-forn-YA? I want you to work at this Oracle. Cause it's close to my school. Just across the street. I want to eat Mr. Butterball. But Mami won't let me eat that silly big big big giant turkey in the fridge. Until you come back home. When you come on the plane.
I made you this special turkey at my school. It was a Tuesday. Not a Friday. Because I only go to my pre-school on Tuesday and Friday. It's not school days yesterday or tomorrow or on Saturdays. Only Tuesday and Friday.

Love, MTO

6 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Mateo is so cute, can't you smuggle him in a suitcase for Thanksgiving! Okay, were in Cali is Cristian? It better not be Southern!

heidiram said...

He's in Redwood Shores . . . hanging out at corporate HQ with good ole Larry.

Celia Fae said...

Nice Profile Pic! My husband is gone too. I guess I should communicate with him like you are. Try Wendy's for dinner. It's diet.

Paige said...

I love your profile pic too. And cute turkey. I need to take a picture of sol's made out of a surgical glove.

D-dawg said...

I don't like when husbands have to go out of town. But if he reads your blog this is a great way to keep in touch. Cute turkey!

grammy said...

all Mateo would need to do is roll his beautiful eyes and talk like a Robott. He would melt the heart of any gate agent!