Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bombs Away

Bombs Away . . . . literally. EVERYONE in the entire Orlando City Police Department and Fire Department decided to visit the master planned community where I live. We have had some interesting news over the last couple months. You know the declarations when you buy a new house? Funny how the home builder FORGOT to mention that our homes were built upon an old World War test bombing site. Another live bomb was found this morning. In someone's backyard. Right behind Primrose School. Publix is considered a safe haven. I guess the safe place/shelter had to move across the street. You see, Odyssey Middle School is the designated safe place . . . but it is built right smack dab on top of the key bombing site that was used back during World War II. Fun times.

9 comments:

Celia Fae said...

So what is going to happen? How do you know if there is ordnance under your beautiful home?

I smell a lawsuit.

Hazen5 said...

Oh that Bomb! Are you evacuated? I vote for the Law Suit!!!

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me?

Now all you have to do is have a hurricane hit right about now and you will have had a perfect year!!

Heather said...

Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb ba bomb.

Name the movie.

AnnEE said...

SUE SUE SUE. Then move to Utah. I'm glad you didn't get blown up. It would seriously hinder our Thanksgiving plans.

Heather said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I just clicked on the link and saw your picture on the left with the latin rhythms.

I like ta move it move it

Jake said...

Hi Heidi...I think we are posting together soon...so I thought I'd visit. Glad everything's ok and enjoyed reading about your kiddos! Do you have an autistic child? My oldest has Aspergers...so we have walked that path. Best wishes!! Can't wait to read more...

Nortorious said...

Heather - Meet The Parents.
Heidi - sue, sell, move.

Ashley Clark said...

Can you dig up a bomb from Primrose School and drop it in your home builder's office?